Le cours de Programmation Objet Java version 2012-2013 est en ligne....
It is commonly considered to use transactions over the Bitcoin ledger to implement timestamping. The core idea is to attach data to a transaction, in a form accepted by the network (e.g. OP_Return), or encoded in the transaction details (amounts paid for instance). Do we need this?
This post explains how to use the iPCU software to create an 802.1X connection to eduroam (french site) for researchers, lecturers and strudents who use mac osx lion. A template configuration file is offered for download.
Being interested in the nature of the Bitcoin hashing bubble, I have set up a quick table to analyse the nature of the Bitcoin mining investment. The results are presented in the table below (click to enlarge). The simulation starts today (mid
If participating in social networking sites is pure leasure, then you may not be interested in reading this. If ever you would expect your online activity to generate a long term value, then maybe readon.
Dynamically extending the Object prototype to implement watch/unwatch: being informed when a property changes.
This poll aims at evaluating the willingness of social network users who publish photo or video to pay for a simple solution to protect their creation:
- without impairing the media
- protecting the whole range of media metadata (author, date, geolocalization, copyright preferences inclusive)
- allowing in the future, and without the help of a trusted tier, to check that a copy never was corrupt, if required to prove authorship
- Timestamping on Blockchains using payment addresses
- The foundation of Trust 3.0, and how this could influence the internet
- Man Machine Interfaces
- Object Oriented Modelling and Design
- Cours d'introduction aux outils pour le web 2.0
- Object Oriented Programming - Java
- On Bitcoin Mining and the true value of a Bitcoin
- Certification of photographies taken by a smartphone - Market research
- New course : MMI - Javastates - ISL
- Easy setup of wifi 802.1X connection to eduroam under mac OSX lion